Welcome back to Term 4 Waterpolo. Please take the time to read the following information sent from Canterbury Waterpolo.
We have a change of venue due to a large number of teams. We will be playing the Monday night comp at QE2. I understand this is not overly convenient for all teams but I am able to run the games on the 30 mins playing 5 min quarters which is much better than 8min halves. I have also go new goals which are still inflatable but of larger size more similar to the frame goals.
Groups must ensure they keep 2m away from any other groups/people using the facility.
· NO spectators are permitted .
· Masks are required to be worn when entering and exiting the facility.
· Contact tracing is mandatory.
Groups must ensure they keep 2m away from any other groups/people using the facility.
· NO spectators are permitted .
· Masks are required to be worn when entering and exiting the facility.
· Contact tracing is mandatory.

No comments:
Post a Comment